The Vulcan RM Shoes have a conventional concave design that incorporates many necessary modern day features. The Vulcan shoes come in front and hind patterns that help eliminate some issues caused by the "one-style-fits-all" shape of many kegs shoes on the market today. The shape of the Vulcans allow farriers to achieve a better fit more quickly because the shoe is designed to fit around the coffin bone will few alterations, meaning the widest part of the shoe aligns with the widest part of the foot quite well right out of the box.
Special Design Features
- Concave Section with Deep Fullering
- Includes a higher inner rim for easier medial/lateral movements
- Versatile Nail Hole Pattern
- Convex radius inner rim for optimal traction and reduced weight
- Seated-out past the toe-quarters to eliminate the chance of sole pressure
- Heel have been pre-boxed (safe)