Clay-based antibacterial hoof putty
Artimud fills shallow gaps in hooves and provides long-lasting protection against damage. It contains naturally active agents that eliminate bacteria and fungi and promotes the formation of healthy tissue.
Its thick, putty consistency makes it easy to apply and helps it stay firmly in place so the protective agents can work for longer.
An ideal product for packing shallow white line crevices, frog clefts and external cracks. It is often used under stick-on shoes and pads to keep soles and frogs in healthy condition.
· Green french clay - an antimicrobial clay which gives the putty the perfect consistency.
· Bio-active honey - for its antimicrobial qualities and ability to make the putty sticky.
· Zinc Oxide - a powerful, yet harmless antimicrobial powder.
· Tea tree oil - an essential oil well known for its bacteria and fungus fighting abilities.
· Eucalyptus oil - as well as being an effective antimicrobial, this essential oil assists in the toughening of weakened structures.
All the ingredients have an antibacterial or antifungal effect or to improve the consistency and hence the longevity of its effect.